418 Villita Bldg 18 , San Antonio, TX 78205 | 210-227-0527
When you visit La Villita Historic Arts Village and the beautiful River Walk, treat yourself to the talented artists at work in our gallery. We are a co-op of artists who work in a variety of mediums. You may find something created especially for you or a traditional painting of the San Antonio or Texas areas. Several artists offer quality reproductions as well as original crafts.
Our building is a 17th century limestone house with Gingerbread trim facing Plaza National. We are located in the southwest corner of La Villita at Nueva and Presa streets. Because many of our customers are tourists, we know how to carefully package your acquired treasures for safe travel. Come by and visit us and enjoy our exhibits.
Our Artists are:
- Tammy Carrier, Clay Artist
- Ruth Gerstner, Watercolor and Acrylic Artist, http://galleria2.mobileappproductions.com/galleria2
- Billie Grillo, Clay Artist
- Lynn Maverick Denzer, Watercolor and Acrylic Artist, http://lynn-maverick-denzer.artistwebsites.com/
- Vaunda Hawkins, Oil Painting Artist, email email@example.com
- Sandra Kinslow, Oil Painting Artist, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ann Thorn Lopez, Acrylic Artist
- Jack Smith, Photography Artist, http://www.smithsuncommonimages.weebly.com/
- Wayne Meredith, Acrylic Abstract Artist, http://theartofwaynemeredith.com/